Friday, March 23, 2012

Update

Just thought I'd make a quick post to let ye know what I've been doing. I'm kind of doing things as I feel like them at the moment, and not sticking to a specific schedule. That way I work on the bits that I feel enthusiastic about at the time, resulting in better work overall. I've done a fair bit of debugging and optimisation lately, there were some serious bottlenecks in my code that needed sorting out, and other major/minor bugs too that have been annoying me for a while.

I'm still working on the final level for zone 2. That's level 6 over all. Here's a screenshot from that:

I've also updated the visuals for the main menu a bit. I thought what I had before (as seen in the last post) was nice enough, but maybe just a little dull. So I spruced it up a bit. I made a little video to demonstrate:


Anyway that's what I've been working on lately.
Take it easy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment