Friday, July 27, 2012

Update

Hey guys! Just thought I'd make a quick post to revive this blog a bit. I kinda forgot about it again...

I have been working on the game for the past months of no blog activity. I've mainly been doing a lot of nit picking type tasks such as small changes here and there, fixing small bugs, adding new things to some of the existing levels, updating graphics etc. I've also got the intro done for now. I still have to make the last level and the ending cut scene and then I'll be moving on to sound. Once I've finished that I'll do a final polish and then start beta testing. I'm not sure how I'll go about that yet. Desura seems to have a system set up for developers to find beta testers so I'll prbably use that.

Anyway I probably won't be showing any more development videos and images cause I want some of the content to be a surprise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment